[Sticky] Submission guidance  

RSS

Sam Hunter
Estimable Member Admin
26/02/2017 7:30 pm  

Manuscript submission: We're currently seeking authors from the urban fiction genre who wish to publish their work. We offer publication across all ePub platforms, Amazon Kindle, Google Play Books, iTunes/iBooks, Barnes & Noble. We also offer print publication via Amazon.

As an Author with UrbanFiction.org you can expect to retain the rights to your work, as well as creative control. You will receive the support of an Editor, Proofreader, Graphic Design Artist, and ebook creator. Support with webdesign, publicity, and reader engagement is also available.

UrbanFiction.org believes in collaborating with our Authors to bring their work to the highest level. We do this with integrity and place value on ensuring our Authors achieve their maximum potential.

Please email me your submission of at least the first three chapters. The sample chapters should be accompanied with a one page synopsis of the complete narrative and a brief profile of the author.

Article submission: If you wish to submit an article for publication, please see our contributor vacancies here  https://www.urbanfiction.org/community/vacancies/

Book submission for review: We offer free and honest reviews for urban fiction books. We’ll post on our site, Amazon, and other retailers. With the review we also offer a free author interview, also published on our site. All this is great for raising your profile as an author and connecting with readers. Please email me your book in either ePub or Kindle format.

Edited: 1 month  ago

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Maria Hernandez
Active Member Member
31/10/2017 2:13 pm  

Good Morning Sam:

I just sent my book Trapped.  I am interested in Urban Fiction doing a book review and author interview.  The novel was sent through Amazon, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  Thank you, Maria Hernandez

Maria Hernandez

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
Estimable Member Admin
31/10/2017 2:15 pm  

Okay, that's great. Looking forward to it.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register