What is your Opinion of Instafreebie  

RSS

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
18/08/2017 5:30 am  

I just signed up to Instafreebie.   Has anyone try the service?  If so, what was your opinion?

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
19/08/2017 10:09 am  

Just had a look and it seems an interesting concept. Who doesn't like a free book. I just wonder how much they will market me as a reader after I sign up.

As an author, it's another way to bring in new readers and share your work. Not sure about you but I sometimes struggle to give my books away for free! The main platforms help reach the most people with free books and promotions but there is nothing like having a diverse approach to try to tap new markets. And if this site does market users well then maybe my books will get to more people than when they are free on Amazon or Google Play.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
19/08/2017 5:39 pm  

I'm trying it.  However I didn't list my book series for free.  I created a "Behind the Scenes".  It includes a summary of each book in the series, author commentary (how I came up with the story), and a character breakdown.  There are also links to my mailing list, the actual books, and my social media.  I'll report what happens.

https://www.instafreebie.com/free/yrW0e

instafreebie

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

ReplyQuote
Share: