Many Roads (Seeking...

Many Roads (Seeking Reviews)  

RSS

BlackPearl
(@blackpearl)
Active Member Contributor
11/05/2017 3:08 pm  

Many Roads encompasses the childhood dysfunction and lifestyle choices of five inner-city young adults. The reader gets a personal look into the private lives, childhood's and connections as their decisions guide us through an action-packed story of drugs, sex, violence and murder. Each character is faced with a crossroads in their times of trouble with the hope that God will hear their merciful pleas. Ultimately proving that there are many of life's circumstances that lead us to the Creator, but one door (choice) that separates us from Him.

book cover 1

BlackPearl

BlackPearl
(@blackpearl)
06/09/2017 8:40 pm  

Hi Tamir,

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get back with you, but I am an Educator and the school year has gotten off to wild start. 

I do have a pdf copy of the book that I can send you for reviewing purposes. I typically would like to get my reviews published to Amazon, but this site if just as good.

My email address is [email protected]  Please forward me your information and I will get this party started.

Thanks,

BP

BlackPearl

ReplyQuote
BlackPearl
(@blackpearl)
20/11/2017 3:10 pm  

Thank you Tamir for your time and your awesome review. I am deeply humbled and encouraged by your words.

BlackPearl

ReplyQuote
Share: