Many Roads (Seeking Reviews)  

RSS

BlackPearl
Eminent Member Contributor
11/05/2017 3:08 pm  

Many Roads encompasses the childhood dysfunction and lifestyle choices of five inner-city young adults. The reader gets a personal look into the private lives, childhood's and connections as their decisions guide us through an action-packed story of drugs, sex, violence and murder. Each character is faced with a crossroads in their times of trouble with the hope that God will hear their merciful pleas. Ultimately proving that there are many of life's circumstances that lead us to the Creator, but one door (choice) that separates us from Him.

BlackPearl

Tamir Shaw liked
ReplyQuote
Tamir Shaw
Eminent Member Member
30/08/2017 3:39 pm  

Hi,

I would like to read and review this, if it's still available. You can check out the recent reviews that I've done on Goodreads under Tamir A. Shaw.

Thanks,

ReplyQuote
BlackPearl
06/09/2017 8:40 pm  

Hi Tamir,

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to get back with you, but I am an Educator and the school year has gotten off to wild start. 

I do have a pdf copy of the book that I can send you for reviewing purposes. I typically would like to get my reviews published to Amazon, but this site if just as good.

My email address is [email protected]  Please forward me your information and I will get this party started.

Thanks,

BP

BlackPearl

Tamir Shaw liked
ReplyQuote
Tamir Shaw
Eminent Member Member
08/09/2017 6:49 pm  

No problem. Will do! Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Tamir Shaw
Eminent Member Member
11/11/2017 5:17 pm  

I never saw it coming. Any of it. Reading Many Roads is an experience that I won’t soon forget. Black Pearl is a talented storyteller who weaved an intriguing yarn that stretched from unfortunate beginnings to incredible rebounds wound around mysterious happenings tied about passionate rendezvous.
Black Pearl did not hesitate to explore edgy themes with realistic characters who were easy to empathize with or even despise. Although some of the controversial subject matter is familiar, there is nothing rehashed about the dilemmas these young people encounter or the manner in which they choose to address their life situations.
As with any good book, there is definitely a lesson to be learned here and at the end, Black Pearl hammers it home unrepentantly.
A variety of feeling may arise while reading this book, but I assure you, regret will not be one of them.
Well done. 5 well deserved stars.

ReplyQuote
BlackPearl
20/11/2017 3:10 pm  

Thank you Tamir for your time and your awesome review. I am deeply humbled and encouraged by your words.

BlackPearl

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register