Book Theme Party  

RSS

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
15/10/2017 5:10 pm  

I'm in the process of throwing a book theme party.  There are three books currently in my Bloodline - The Untold story.  In each book, one or more of the characters have the bloodline of a biblical figure.  People attending the party will be asked, "Which biblical figure from the Bible would they be related to?"  In raffle style, a party goer's name and selection will be featured in the fourth book of the series.  I'm still looking for other ideas to make the party fun.  Included with ticket purchase: The first book of the series, music, dancing, food.  Any suggestions welcome.  Thanks

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
15/10/2017 5:30 pm  

Offering to name characters after people is a nice idea to generate interest. I know some well known authors offer to do that when people donate to a charity, auction style.

You could also offer up creative input on other things. Maybe let someone choose a location, or a line of dialogue at a key moment. Or, rather than name a fictional character after them, give them a cameo role. It's not quite like the movies but if you have a supporting role you could write that for an actual person to fit then it might generate publicity with their friends and family.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
15/10/2017 5:41 pm  

Thanks.  I like the cameo idea.

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Share: