Book Two - A Makaveli's Prince Novel  

RSS

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
19/12/2016 6:40 am  

Makaveli's Prince Book Two   Small

It's the second book in the series, following on from the first and three novellas. It follows pregnant Nia, daughter of Tupac, as she flees Miami for Cuba. Effectively in exile, she has to raise her child while watching America tear it's self apart. It's only so long before she has to get involved again and finish what she started, taking down the white supremacist organisation that's infiltrated the government.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
02/03/2017 12:26 am  

Progress is steady. In terms of word count, I'm about halfway there - although that will just be the first draft. I always go through two or three full reviews making revisions.

Just got to stick at it and Book two will come together. Make sure you sign up for the beta reader copy. You can do that in the sidebar. 

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Share: