Read and Write Urban Fiction  

RSS

KandyKam_31
(@kandykam_31)
New Member Member
20/01/2017 4:52 pm  

Hello my name is KandyKam.  I just recently started writing and new to the Urban Fiction genre.  My first Urban Fiction book is still in works.  I use Wattpad to post and I'm still working on my fan base.  I think you guys will like watching me grow.  Please check Momma I Made It a story about a family who made it out the hood and seem to have forgot where they came from.  Well that's until things start spiraling out of control and their hood life starts to haunt them. https://www.wattpad.com/story/89878628

Edited: 2 years  ago

KandyKam_31

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
20/01/2017 5:32 pm  

Hi KandyKam. Welcome on board!

So 800+ reads on Wattpad. That's great and sounds like quite the fan base already.

Give me a shout if you need help with anything, from finding your way around the site to getting your work up on Amazon.

I'm hoping to have private massaging enabled on the site soon but for now the best way to get to me is via the links in my signature below.

Thanks again for joining the #UrbanFictionForum

Edited: 2 years  ago

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

KandyKam_31 liked
ReplyQuote
KandyKam_31
(@kandykam_31)
New Member Member
20/01/2017 5:41 pm  

Awe ty.  I just got done editing the story and hope my readers enjoy.  I'm still working on it and like I say #UWriteNULearn.  I never thought in a million years I would be writing.  It started off as a joke with a friend that ended in a hidden talent.  I write other genres, but Urban Fiction is my favorite to read now to write.  And let's face it Urban Fiction is what's hot & trending.

KandyKam_31

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
20/01/2017 6:22 pm  

Yes, urban fiction is on the rise. We got to ride the wave all the way!

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
ReenaJacobs
(@reenajacobs)
Active Member Member
04/03/2017 4:26 am  

Great job building a fan base. A lot of first time publishers don't realize the importance of having a following before release. Those early fans can really provide you the momentum to get your book off the ground. 🙂 Keep up the good work.

Self-publish like a business owner. Ask me about free business coach consultations.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
TimRanjac
(@timranjac)
Active Member Member
04/04/2017 6:55 pm  

Urb Fic is on the poppin'. Great to see new authors stepping up. Good work.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Share: