Introduction  

RSS

Risha
(@risha)
New Member Member
19/09/2017 12:09 am  

Hello everyone my name is Jerrisha and I'm a new aspiring author by the name of RISHA... I been having the dream of becoming an author since I picked up my first book The Coldest Winter Ever...... Writing help ease my mind it gives me Serenity and peace.... I have released my first book with publishing company Unique Pen Publishing on Sept.5 2017 on Kindle by the name of Twisted: Sex,  Love & Greed I plan to make this writing a career and hope you guys can go check it out and tell me what you think of my first release...... 

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
12/10/2017 12:42 pm  

Hi Risha, welcome to the forum. How's the release of the new book going? What are you plans for the next one?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Maria Hernandez
(@mchernandez115)
Active Member Member
31/10/2017 1:55 pm  

Hello All, My name is Maria Hernandez and I am a new author and publisher.  I have dreamed of becoming an author for as long as I can remember.  Growing up in the Projects in East Harlem NY I would often hear stories of other's ups and downs that comes with falling in love, raising a family while trying to make ends meet.  I grew up with a loving and caring single mother who taught me to go for my dreams, but due to our limited income she could only provide what she could to support my brother and I.  I began writing my first novel in my early 40's but due to other responsibilities I didn't bring it out until mid 2016.  I am now finished with the sequel to my book Trapped and I am beyond happy that it will make it's debut in December 2017.  I found this wonderful website through a page I joined in Goodreads.  What attracted me to this website was the helpful topics, I also like the fact that I can contribute what I've learned to help others.  I always remain teachable, so I am looking forward to discussions that will help me achieve further knowledge of writing/publishing as well as help others.  Thank you.

Maria Hernandez

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
31/10/2017 2:16 pm  

Welcome to the forums!

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Share: