Introducing K.F. Johnson  

RSS

KF Johnson Author
(@kf_johnson_author)
Active Member Member
20/11/2017 9:07 pm  

Hello all! I'm not actually new to the site but when it shut down a while back, it must have deleted all of my previous posts and information. 

Anyway, about me. I'm a romantic thriller/romantic suspense/women's lit writer. I have 5 published books in ebook and paperback to date, and have recently had my latest book WHAT I'D DO FOR LOVE published as an audiobook too. 

Most exciting for me was discovering today actually, that WHAT I'D DO FOR LOVE was nominated for a 2017 READERS CHOICE AWARD in the THRILLER category. It's my first nomination for an award since I first self-published under One Ironwoman Publishing in 2012. 

To find out more about me, my books, my appearances and/or see book trailers and sign up for contests, please go to my website www.kfjohnsonbooks.com where you can also find how to connect with me on all social media platforms. 

Nice to connect with everyone!

Sincerely,

K.F. Johnson 

Edited: 11 months  ago

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
20/11/2017 10:45 pm  

Welcome! And thanks for sharing the news about WHAT I'D DO FOR LOVE - congratulations!

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
KF Johnson Author
(@kf_johnson_author)
Active Member Member
20/11/2017 10:50 pm  

Thank you so much. I was psyched to find out about the nomination. Things have been looking up for the last couple of months for me, especially for this particular book. I'm excited.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Share: