21/01/2017 11:49 pm  

Hello My name is Albert and I recently self-published my first novel

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
22/01/2017 7:48 am  

Congratulations on publishing your first novel. Feels greay to see it up there for sale right?

What plans do you have for it now? And what are you working on next?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
MrScott303
(@mrscott303)
New Member Member
22/01/2017 10:20 am  

I plan to promote it as much as I can while I write the sequel to it. I am also writing a urban fiction romance novel that takes place in the same world as my first book.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
22/01/2017 2:18 pm  

Sequel huh? I've been working on one of those for a few years. Tough trying to measure up to the first in a series.

I look forward to hearing more about your urban romance title. If you need a beta reader for that I'm game.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
ReenaJacobs
(@reenajacobs)
Active Member Member
04/03/2017 4:22 am  

Congratulations on becoming an author. You may already know, but I want to mention it anyway. It's not too soon to start promoting your sequel also... build some hype. You'll find readers like complete stories, but they also like something to look forward to. Knowledge of a sequel will pull more readers in.

Self-publish like a business owner. Ask me about free business coach consultations.

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote
Share: