Sights and landmark...

Sights and landmarks from your books (writers and readers)  

RSS

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
01/01/2017 1:45 am  

Go onto Google Maps and find your location, then hit Street View (I'm doing this on a desktop). Click to share and copy the link into this thread. Then tell us a little about what happened there in your book. Post your sights and landmarks below.

Here goes mine...

This is Portofino Tower, Miami Beach. The objective following the running street battle fought across Miami. Picture it in pouring rain and tropical storm winds. The residents all pouring out after the fire alarm is pulled and the main characters melting into the crowd as the cops struggle to identify them.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
10/09/2017 8:14 am  

Looks pretty run down but I can picture a number of plot lines unfolding there. How does it feature in your work?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Share: