[Sticky] Win $50 Amazon Vouchers by Registering  

RSS

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
14/10/2017 10:37 am  

Win $50 Amazon vouchers by registering with UrbanFiction.org and posting in our forums. Be one of the first 100.

Win $50 Amazon vouchers

As an urban fiction author you will take your writing to the next level with the support of our growing online community.

As a reader you will have access to authors for advanced reading copies, as well a chance to support their creative process.

Once the membership grows to 100 active monthly users, we will put you into a draw. Win $50 of Amazon vouchers.

What does UrbanFiction.org do?

We are on track to become the number one trusted source for urban fiction book reviews. Get in touch to request we review your book.

We also provide that connection between authors and readers through our forums. Join today and stand to win $50.

UrbanFiction.org is also building it's team of writers, for reviews mainly but also anything urban fiction and writing related. We're also beginning to think about building a publishing team. Interested? Contact us.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Share: