[Closed] Updates  

RSS

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
14/12/2016 9:26 am  

The recent site wipe gave me a chance to rebuild and make a few tweaks along the way. But please comment here about any bugs you're experiencing, or any improvements you'd like to see.

I can't promise the world, I'm a one man show, but if I can do it I will.

Thanks

Edited: 2 years  ago

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
19/12/2016 4:16 pm  

Have been working on some improvements to the speed of the site. Generally think it's better but let me know what you think.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
21/12/2016 12:58 am  

New forum functionality added:

• Advanced attachment options
  • Embed options (including Scribd, so perhaps possible to embed books from there)

Let me know how you get on.

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
31/12/2016 11:05 am  

Currently looking at private messaging for forum members and hope to be able to release this in the next few weeks.

Also looking at possibly producing an Android/iOS app to intergrate with the forums for a faster and more connected mobile experience.

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
09/02/2017 1:29 am  

I haven't installed this addon to my site, but since you were looking for a Private messaging app I thought you might want to take a look.  

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
09/02/2017 8:57 am  

Thanks, I'm already on it and the site will be updated in the next few days with private messaging.

The focus after that will be social login, with Facebook, Twitter and Google+

I'm also looking at linking comments made against articles on the site feed into the forums.

Anything else people are interested in, let me know.

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
22/02/2017 1:08 am  

Great news, moved the site to a new host for improved speed. Let me know how it feels your end.

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
22/02/2017 10:10 pm  

It is much faster. 

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

Sam Hunter liked
Share: