Books By K.F. Johnson Book Trailers  

RSS

KF Johnson Author
(@kf_johnson_author)
Active Member Member
20/11/2017 10:03 pm  

Hi all!

So, because I'm self published, I have made it my business to try to learn how to do a lot of marketing and creating myself. I have created 3 of the 4 book trailers below.

The one I paid for was "When I'm Bad I'm Better".

I created "What I'd Do For Love", "Liar's Ball" and "Behind Closed Doors". Myself. 

"What I'd Do For Love" was my most recent creation, because it's for my last published book. 

What are your thoughts?

Edited: 3 weeks  ago

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Estimable Member Admin
20/11/2017 11:07 pm  

I felt the best ones were the ones you did yourself, particularly the shorter two. And the shortness of them meant I was engaged the whole time, with enough interest in them smoldering at the end.

What was the experience like making them with Animoto?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
KF Johnson Author
(@kf_johnson_author)
Active Member Member
20/11/2017 11:11 pm  
Posted by: Sam Hunter

I felt the best ones were the ones you did yourself, particularly the shorter two. And the shortness of them meant I was engaged the whole time, with enough interest in them smoldering at the end.

What was the experience like making them with Animoto?

Thank you. It was pretty easy for me, but then maybe that was also because my videos aren't that advanced. They have templates you can manipulate to your liking to a small extent. I also created that "Who Is Author K.F. Johnson" with Animoto. If you have some of the images/video clips you need already, you're pretty well off. I think my hardest thing was finding music to fit. My favorite video is "What I'd Do For Love" personally. 

Sam Hunter liked
ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register