Help with Book App  

RSS

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
08/05/2017 8:04 pm  

I created an app for one of my books.  I want to release it on google play.  I'm looking for beta testers.  I will email you the app (for free, of course).  In return, I would like to hear your feedback.  If you can help test the app out, just send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance. 

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

ReplyQuote
Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
23/06/2017 12:00 am  

Long story short, I submitted the app to google play and it was rejected for copyright.  So, for the last month I have been proving to google that I'm the author of the book.  Finally, the matter was resolved.  Here's the link -->   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.ysdata.untoldseriesbook1

Untold Book Series

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
23/06/2017 6:19 am  

Wow, almost can't believe that happened but then it's good they are looking out for the rights holders.

How did you go about pricing you were the rights holder?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
23/06/2017 4:02 pm  

There were a few other books in apps.  I used a similar price.

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
28/06/2017 8:41 am  

Sorry, damn auto correct in my last comment. I meant - how di you go about proving you are the rights holder?

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
28/06/2017 4:27 pm  

When I published the ebook on Amazon I used my web address as the publisher.  So, Google Dev required proof that I owned the address. I sent a PDF of the receipt and whois information.  That did the trick.

ReplyQuote
Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
30/06/2017 7:59 am  

That'll work!

ReplyQuote
Share: