Ebook to AudioBook

Ebook to AudioBook  

RSS

Y Stokes
(@ysdata)
Eminent Member Member
24/03/2017 6:30 pm  

I want to turn my ebook series Bloodline into an audiobook but I don't want to use Audible.  Instead I want to published the audiobook on YouTube as paid content.  Here's why.  

• I can set my own price
  • I don't have to sign an additional contract
  • I already receive payment via Google, thus I don't have  to setup anything additional

Here's the problem - In order to setup paid content on YouTube you need 1000 subs.  I have two channels on YouTube and the channel that will host the audiobook is new.

Have any of you published an audiobook?  Do you use Audible ACX?  or some other platform?

They walk among the normal undetected. Some are good, others are evil. They're biblical heirs with supernatural powers reshaping life as we know it -- Untold Series by Y Stokes.

Sam Hunter
(@sam)
Reputable Member Admin
26/03/2017 11:05 pm  

I'm considering using audible when I complete my series. Has access to listeners and voice actors/actresses.

The quality of both of those things gives reach for my work I don't see myself getting elsewhere.

Sam Hunter: Father, husband, author. Always in that order. Writing books you can't put down. All my books are on Amazon Kindle and Google Play Books. You can find me on Twitter or email me

ReplyQuote
Share: